Monday, May 11, 2009

Counting sheep...

This is bad. Couldn't fall asleep again last night... It has been like turning in early, flipping around and not actually resting till abt 4am. Its as if my whole body clock is screwed. Some nights, I am dead tired. The type I am confident I wld just zonk out the moment my head hits the pillow but yet random wild thoughts keep running through my head like a stallion lose and its only my eyes closed but tts tt. Other nights (like last night) I stay wide awake. Not even pushed to shut the eyes and hope to drift away. Its just like staring at my ceiling, thinking, worrying, eye twitching. Its nights like this tt feels like day time where I am energised, raring to go out but is in bed bcoz the time dictates so.

Its so bad tt I even went to the doctor at 7am a few days ago (doctor opens at 9) to request for sleeping pills which he refused to give. He says I just need to exercise to get the energy out frm my system. Sighs, I am so not the exercise type of girl. Damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home